Google Search

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Grow herbs in your kitchen!

AeroGarden...Try It Free!!

See what have I discovered! The AeroGarden is the world's first indoor smart garden. For those who love to cook this garden would perfect. It would great for apartment and houses in the city centre... little piece of nature in your house. Love this idea!

It's so easy to use that anyone, with or without gardening experience can grow lush, beautiful gardens right in their homes. This computerized AeroGarden tells you to add water and nutrients. The micro-processor automatically adjusts nutrient delivery and water flow, and even turns grow lights on and off to simulate the sun. Grow herbs, vegetables, fruits or flowers!

Grow Vegetables in your kitchen All Year Round

4 comments:

my blog said...

Now I can expect my Kitchen garden in safe hands without getting depend on gardeners i don't like .




bathroom vanities

Jackie said...

Sounds great for very busy people but as I love looking after the herbs on my sunny windowsills doubt I would bother to buy one.

Lucky Girl said...

This looks easy. I'm off to see how much you can grow in one--fresh lettuce all year around would be terrific.

Metz said...

This is one pretty interesting concept especially with the looming economic crisis hitting a lot of the third and second world countries this could be quite an alternative way of living.

Related Posts with Thumbnails