Google Search

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Interior Design lenses on Squidoo


I got hooked up on Squidoo. May be you are new to Squidoo? Why not Join Squidoo? It's free, easy, and fun to build pages and share your knowledge. Plus you can earn money for yourself or your favorite charity doing it.

I have written lenses about my favorite topics like psychology of color and paint effects. As well because I was working as design sales executive, I wrote few articles about how to choose floor tiles, the use of stone in design and lense about advantages of using tiles.

I included my design course mood and sample boards on Squidoo. I know many people will appreciate it. When I was a student, I always searched for other people project to get inspired. I you have a design blog, you can add your link here.

My latest lense is about wall stencils. Wall stencils are great to work with! By using them, you can create instant wow effect. Love them and planning to do it my own bedroom.

Hope you will like my lenses! Please leave comments.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails